* Important things first! Re-aligning of football's finances.
* Acceleration of the replacement of cash in daily transactions.
* Increase in the number of people WFH (Working From Home). The end of the all dominating 19th century Office Culture.
* Acceleration of the decline of The High Street and its replacement by online shopping.
* Greater commitment to cleaning up our environment, given what we have seen from China and Venice.
* Increase in investment in The NHS and other Public Services.
* Increase in use of distance learning at all levels of Education.
* More in hope than expectation, faster move towards Irish Unity.
The American polymath, Walter Scheidel, published a book three years ago called 'The Great Leveler' [sic] in which he argued that violence and catastrophes lead to a reduction of inequalities in society.
A clear historical example of this is the 14th century Black Death which saw the end of Feudalism and Serfdom in England and its replacement by greater freedom of movement and employment.
If Scheidal is right then we are looking at some fundamental changes in our society. We can already see signs of this in how previously poorly paid and marginalised workers now have a key role in keeping the rest of us healthy, from shop assistants to delivery drivers.
Thirty years after The Black Death John Ball, a priest with The Peasants Revolt, said,
"When Adam delved [dug] and Eve span,
Who was then the Gentleman?"